Kids's White Twill Boilersuit
£60.50 was £121.00
This variant is currently sold out
Our 100% organic cotton boilersuits are designed for comfort, built to last and perfect for young adventurers.
DETAILS & CARE
This is the hero piece that inspired the Minimus brand. A cotton twill boilersuit that becomes a blank canvas for your mini explorer. Kids need clothes that last, so we've made sure our zips and buttons are sturdy, and reinforced the pockets and waistband with herringbone tape.
Our boiler suits look good, feel good and wash well. After all, overalls weren't designed to stay clean. After a long day's adventures, your kid’s boilersuit is bound to be messy. Simply throw it into its handy matching rucksack and you won't have to bring the outdoors in.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton twill material, GOTS certified
- Liddington White – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- All sale items are final and non refundable.
- However, if stock allows we would be more than happy to exchange for an alternative size or style.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage young adventurers to wear their individuality with pride by customising their boilersuits with our colourful iron-on badges.