The item you just added is unavailable. Please select another product or variant.
Not sure how to iron on your badges? Don't worry, it's easy!
(BUT DO ASK AN ADULT TO HELP.)
1. Pre-heat your iron on the cotton setting and turn off the steam function.
2. Place your badge where you would like it on the garment. Cover the badge with a thin cotton cloth (muslin is excellent).
3.Secure the badge by pressing down with the iron for about 1 minute. Try not to move the iron around too much.
4. Carefully turn the garment inside-out. With the hot iron, apply pressure for about 2 minutes on the back of the badge to complete the adhesion. Bear in mind, the time it takes for the badge to stick might vary, so if you find that your badge is not sticking well, re-apply pressure on both sides until it is secure.
5. To finish, cover the front of the badge again and run the iron along its edges, making sure they are stuck down fully. Let it cool.
6. Stitching can provide an additional hold.
7. Wash the garment inside out at 40°C, and hang dry (do not tumble dry!)
Please note! Embroidered iron-on badges work best on smooth fabrics – it might be more difficult to iron them on to wool, hand-knitted garments, stretchy materials, thick corduroy and other speciality fabrics. And – last but not least – do not iron directly on to any embellishments (bows, beading, rhinestones, sequins, etc.) or anything delicate.