Kids' Blue Shirtweight Boilersuit
This variant is currently sold out
Our organic cotton canvas boilersuits are lightweight yet durable, perfect for whatever adventure your mini explorer can imagine.
DETAILS & CARE
A lightweight version of our classic twill boilersuit, made from pure cotton canvas weave and fastened with poppers at the front. Practical and hard-wearing, kids will love the roomy pockets, which are reinforced with herringbone tape. As is the waist.
We've elasticated the ankles to help you get them on and off, even over shoes. In sizes 7 years and over, there are ankle zips too.
Just like our classic overalls, each shirtweight boilersuit comes with a matching rucksack. A handy container to stop the mess of a day's exploring from decorating your home.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Pinewood Blue – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
Customise your boilersuit with our traditionally made power animal iron-on badges. From Wild Wolf to Original Octopus, we have one for every personality.