Toddlers' Black Shirtweight Boilersuit
£92.80 was £116.00
This product is currently sold out.
Comfy and hard-wearing, our organic cotton canvas boilersuits are ready for wherever your young explorer's imagination takes them.
DETAILS & CARE
The lightweight version of our signature boilersuit is designed for young adventurers, just like the twill original.
It features the same roomy pockets that kids love. They're reinforced with herringbone tape. As is the waist.
Our cotton canvas overalls fasten at the front with poppers. We've added elastic ankles, too.
After a long day's adventures, your kids' boilersuits are bound to be messy. Simply throw them into the handy matching rucksacks and you won't have to bring the outdoors in.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Ashdown Black – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage all our mini explorers to customise their boilersuits with our iron-on badges, featuring brightly coloured power animals.