Large iron-on embroidered badge: Free Phoenix
£12.00 was £40.00
This product is currently sold out.
This mythical fire bird offers wings of hope, igniting our passion when faced with adversity.
Our limited edition, British-made embroidered badge, joins our power animals, offering the mystical element.
FREE AS A PHOENIX
Optimism is my guide, resilience my watchword.
Some people will tell you I only exist in stories. How foolish they are! My fame stretches far, far back into the mists of time. I’ve perched on the shoulders of pharaohs, I’ve come face to face with Helen of Troy, I’ve seen gladiators in the Colosseum and followed spice caravans along the Silk Road.
I am everlasting – I rise from the ashes of my predecessor, stretch my golden wings and soar through time, unfettered and free. So believe in me and, as sure as the sun continues to rise, the world is yours.
DETAILS & CARE
- Developed in West Lothian, Scotland, by a traditional maker of club and school patches
- Beautifully embroidered and delightfully durable
- Stitched edge and iron-on backing
- My packaging is made from recycled materials and includes a handy how to iron on a badge guide
Machine washable; just turn your boilersuit inside out and please don't tumble dry
21.5cm long x 9cm at the widest point.
We also offer a large Free Pheonix badge, measuring 11.5cm in length x 4.8cm at the widest point.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING OUR NHS
For every badge sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).