Kids' Black Shirtweight Boilersuit
This variant is currently sold out
Comfy and hard-wearing, our organic cotton canvas boilersuits are ready for wherever your young explorer's imagination takes them.
DETAILS & CARE
Made from 100% organic cotton canvas weave, this is a lighter but equally hard-wearing version of the twill boilersuit. It fastens at the front with poppers. The roomy pockets and waist are reinforced with herringbone tape.
Our lightweight overalls have elasticated ankles. For kids 7 and above, we've added an ankle zip, too, so they fit snugly over Wellington boots.
After a long day's adventures, your kid’s boilersuit is bound to be messy. Simply throw it into its handy matching rucksack and you won't have to bring the outdoors in.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Ashdown Black – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage young adventurers to wear their individuality with pride by customising their boilersuits with our colourful iron-on badges.