Kids Khaki Shirtweight Boilersuit
This variant is currently sold out
Our hero piece is back but this time it is a lighter but equally hard-wearing version. Made with 100% organic cotton.
DETAILS & CARE
Our hero piece is back but this time it is a lighter but equally hard-wearing version. Made with 100% organic cotton. It fastens at the front with poppers and has roomy pockets for gathering while adventuring. We've elasticated the ankles to help you get them on and off, even over shoes. Perfect for outdoor play!
Just like our classic overalls, each shirtweight boilersuit comes with a matching rucksack. A handy container to stop the mess of a day's exploring from decorating your home.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Askari Khaki — our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry.
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage young adventurers to wear their individuality with pride by customising their boilersuits with our colourful iron-on badges.