Kids Khaki Twill Boilersuit
£96.80 was £121.00
This variant is currently sold out
Our signature canvas, made for kids who love to play.
DETAILS & CARE
The robust 100% cotton twill boilersuit features a sturdy front zip and button fastenings on the cuff. It has roomy back-, side-, and chest-pockets. The pockets and waist are reinforced with herringbone tape. Super comfortable for your little ones to embrace the adventures!
While we encourage your mini explorers to get as much mud and paint on their blank canvas boilersuit as possible, we understand you might not want to bring that indoors. That's why all our boilersuits come in a practical matching rucksack – perfect for throwing them in after a long day of adventuring.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Askari Khaki – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- All sale items are final and non refundable.
- However, if stock allows we would be more than happy to exchange for an alternative size or style.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage young adventurers to wear their individuality with pride by customising their boilersuits with our colourful iron-on badges.