Toddlers' Black Twill Boilersuit
This product is currently sold out.
Our hard-wearing 100% organic cotton boilersuits are the perfect blank canvas for your mini explorer.
DETAILS & CARE
This is the hero piece that inspired the Minimus brand. A cotton twill boilersuit that becomes a blank canvas for your mini explorer.
Kids need clothes that last, so we've made sure our zips and buttons are sturdy, and reinforced the pockets and waistband with herringbone tape.
Our overalls are designed for mini explorers. Running, jumping and playing can be messy. We've made sure they wash well.
Each twill boilersuit comes with a matching rucksack. A handy container to stop the mess of a day's exploring from decorating your home.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton twill material, GOTS certified
- Ashdown Black – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
Wear your heart on your sleeve (or chest, or back) with our vibrant range of iron-on badges, featuring the five Minimus power animals.