Toddlers' Blue Shirtweight Boilersuit
£92.80 was £116.00
This product is currently sold out.
Our perennial hero piece: the Minimus organic cotton twill boilersuit. The perfect blank canvas for your young adventurer.
DETAILS & CARE
Made from 100% organic cotton canvas weave, this is a lighter but equally hard-wearing version of our hero piece: the boilersuit.
It fastens at the front with poppers. Roomy pockets are reinforced with herringbone tape. So is the waist. We've elasticated the ankles to help you get them on and off, even over shoes.
Just like our classic overalls, each shirtweight boilersuit comes with a matching rucksack. A handy container to stop the mess of a day's exploring from decorating your home.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Indigo Blue – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
Wear your heart on your sleeve (or chest, or back) with our vibrant range of iron-on badges, featuring the five Minimus power animals.