Toddlers' Khaki Shirtweight Boilersuit
$119.00 was $149.00
This product is currently sold out.
This super comfortable lightweight boilersuit is perfect for your mini explorer!
DETAILS & CARE
Featuring the same roomy pockets that kids love. They're reinforced with herringbone tape. As is the waist. Our 100% organic cotton weave canvases fasten at the front with poppers for ease to get on and off.
Always encouraging your mini adventurers to get as much mud and paint on their blank canvas boilersuits as possible, we understand you might not want to bring that indoors. Luckily, all our boilersuits come with a handy matching rucksack - perfect for throwing them in after a long day's adventures.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Askari Khaki — our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry.
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- All sale items are final and non refundable.
- However, if stock allows we would be more than happy to exchange for an alternative size or style.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage young adventurers to wear their individuality with pride by customising their boilersuits with our colourful iron-on badges.