Toddlers' Pink Shirtweight Boilersuit
$75.00 was $149.00
This product is currently sold out.
Comfy, breathable and resilient, our cotton canvas boilersuits are designed with mini explorers in mind.
DETAILS & CARE
A lightweight version of our classic twill boilersuit, made from pure cotton canvas weave and fastened with poppers at the front.
Practical and hard-wearing, kids big and small will love the roomy pockets, which are reinforced with herringbone tape. As is the waist.
Our overalls are made for adventures. For running through mud and jumping in puddles. But we know you might not want to bring that inside.
That's why all our boilersuits come in a practical matching rucksack – perfect for throwing them in after a long day of adventuring.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Chica Pink – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry me
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is 111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- All sale items are final and non refundable.
- However, if stock allows we would be more than happy to exchange for an alternative size or style.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage young adventurers to wear their individuality with pride by customising their boilersuits with our colourful iron-on badges.