Toddlers' White Twill Boilersuit
£60.50 was £121.00
This product is currently sold out.
Comfy, durable and 100% organic cotton, our twill boilersuits are designed with mini explorers in mind.
DETAILS & CARE
Our cotton twill boilersuit is where it all began. The original Minimus hero, it features a sturdy front zip and button fastenings at the cuff.
It has handy back-, side-, and chest-pockets. The pockets and waist are reinforced with herringbone tape.
Our boiler suits look good, feel good and wash well. After all, overalls weren't designed to stay clean.
After a long day's adventures, your little one's boilersuit is bound to be messy. Simply throw it into its handy matching rucksack and you won't have to bring the outdoors in.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton twill material, GOTS certified
- Liddington White – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our children's boiler suits have a roomy, oversized fit - perfect for adventuring.
Lily is 129cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
Mason is111cm tall and wears a size 5-7.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).
We encourage all our mini explorers to customise their boilersuits with our iron-on badges, featuring brightly coloured power animals.