Men's Khaki Shirtweight Boilersuit
$186.00 was $372.00
This variant is currently sold out
Relaxed tailoring makes our boilersuit cutting edge without compromising comfort or fit.
DETAILS & CARE
Versatile - they can they be smartened up by slipping a contrasting button-down underneath or relax it out by slipping on sandals, either way the adjustable waist means they are also incredibly flattering.
Made from 100% organic cotton canvas weave, they feature front button fastening and roomy pockets at the side and chest. An adjustable, herringbone-reinforced waist and pleat down the leg add the finishing touches.
Made sustainably. Made to last. Slow fashion is very much our thing.
A matching drawstring tote makes the perfect washbag, and doubles as a shopping bag when you need it.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton canvas weave, GOTS certified
- Askari Khaki – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE & FIT
Our men's boiler suits run true to size. They're tailored to flatter without being tight-fitting.
James is 6ft 1in tall and wears a size 32.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- All sale items are final and non refundable.
- However, if stock allows we would be more than happy to exchange for an alternative size or style.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).