Men's Khaki Twill Boilersuit
This variant is currently sold out
Our boiler suit is a street style star.
DETAILS & CARE
Made with 100% organic cotton means is breathable and ultra-comfortable to wear. A modern take on a classic symbol of masculinity make this a wardrobe must.
Featuring adjusters at the waist and a front pleat on the leg, with front button fastening.
Made ethically from sustainably sourced materials.
Every Minimus boilersuit comes with a matching drawstring bag. This can also be used as a handy tote or washbag.
- Made in Italy
- 100% cotton twill material, GOTS certified
- Askari Khaki – our artisanal dyeing and washing technique means the colour may vary and every Minimus boilersuit is one of a kind
- Trimmings made from sustainable and recycled materials
Machine washable even at 30º but please don't tumble dry
SIZE AND FIT
Our men's boiler suits run true to size. They're tailored to flatter without being tight-fitting.
James is 6ft 1in tall and wears a size 32.
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Delivery aims to deliver the next working day and will take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund.
- Should you want to return your purchase, you have 14 days from the order date to do so.
SUPPORTING MENTAL HEALTH
For every boilersuit sold a donation will be given to the mental health initiative, Heads Together, a mental health programme of The Royal Foundation (registered charity number 11320480).